I have been working on a printer enclosure for the past month. I decided last year that I needed an enclosure for my Reprap Guru Prusa i3 printer when I coughed a little during prints even though I was printing with non-toxic filament and my prints were curling at the corners. Since printing with the enclosure (and some other changes), my corners are no longer curling and I am not coughing. Other changes I made to deal with the curling were replacing a few bearings and two steel rods which I found had deep grooves along the length. I am pretty sure that I checked the rods before the enclosure decision. I may not have. The grooves were pretty deep on one of the rods, but it was causing just one corner to curl. Oh well. I have taken care of it all now. I can continue making the many parts for the cabinet project. Got to keep on moving.
Notes: The air cleaner (on the upper, front, left of the enclosure) consists of a fan, hepa filter, and charcoal filter partially contained in printed boxes. The LCD box is a work in progress. The files for the clip hook, lamp parts, and bin pull are on Thingiverse. The electrical box on the outside of the enclosure is connected to the printer. The electrical box on the left side of the printer is there for balancing.